Have you ever wanted to run your own software company? Go to IT is a business simulation game with a multitude of parameters to manage and meaningful choices to enjoy. Build your company and bring it to the top, surviving almost 30 years of software industry ups and downs.
- Choose your corporate strategy. In-house projects or outsource? Tight deadlines when stakes are high or playing safe while missing on profit?
- Manage the entire project lifecycle. Implement methodologies and techniques: test-driven development, refactoring, pair programming. Build your processes and test them against market reality.
- Loans, investments, recruitment, buying development tools, setting up an office. Challenging decisions await.
Multidimensional Management Challenges
- Additionally to hard skills, each employee has soft skills and personality. A highly qualified person, who is always late and not really willing to learn? Or jack-of-all-trades, punctual, but lacking motivation? Choose wisely while recruiting and assigning tasks.
- Find new employees, promote and educate them, and don’t forget to take care of their job satisfaction.
- 10+ parameters affect job satisfaction level. Who said it would be easy?
The History of the Software Industry
- The game starts in 1991 when the software market establishes. You will live through all industry milestones and pivotal points.
- As the market develops, you get new technological opportunities. Use them for your good and profit.
- The game features cutting-edge software technologies as well. Starting from 2009, you can build blockchain projects.
- We did our best to make the timeline as realistic as possible. Have fun and learn new facts simultaneously.
Windows XP SP3
2 GHz dual core
2 GB RAM
Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
minimum resolution of 1024x768
4 GB RAM
Hardware Accelerated Graphics with 1GB memory
|Publisher:||Black Deck Crew|