A very captivating game of Golf Solitaire with 10,000 winnable levels.
This game is a perfect fit for you. You can play 7-8 levels a day for whenever you have a short break. Or you can set your goals much higher. Compete with people around the world and be the first to complete all 10,000 levels. Check the online leaderboards every now and then to see where you stand in the world. Play now!
*** Why should I play ***
★ Easy to play: Just tap the cards that are one lower or one higher than the one in the waste pile
★ Relaxing and fun levels
★ 10,000 winnable levels that guarantee you thousands of hours of fun;
★ Advanced Hint option and Undo;
★ 4 different card styles to fit your preferences and for better seeing;
★ 5 background styles;
★ Natural animations, beautiful graphics and an easy-to-use interface;
★ For the more avid players, take notice: Even if you play 20 minutes a day, you will still need 3+ years to complete all levels ;) .
*** How to play ***
- You will start with a board of 7 columns, each with 5 cards, all face up. At the bottom you will find a stack of cards and a foundation pile.
- Match the top card from the waste pile with a card from the board that is one lower or one higher. Match as many as you can to clear the board.
- You can match a queen with a king or jack, or you can match a 2 with an ace or a 3.The king can be matched with an ace or a queen and so on. A jack matches with a 10 or a queen.
- If there are no matches available you can draw a new card from the stack.
- You can only make matches with the cards that are face up.
- Plan your moves in advance to achieve the best results.
♥♥ Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of Golf Solitaire Epic? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
|Languages:||English (United States)|