Grand Theft Auto V required to play and sold separately.
Purchase the Red Shark Cash Card to gain 100,000 in-game GTA dollars to spend in GTA Online.
Cash is king in this town. Solve your money problem and help get what you want across Los Santos and Blaine County with the occasional purchase of cash packs for Grand Theft Auto Online. All purchased cash is automatically deposited into your character’s bank account. Spend wisely, cash therapy is fleeting.
For information about online services, fees, restrictions, or software license terms that may apply to this game, please visit rockstargames.com.
2008 -2015 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto, the GTA Five, the Grand Theft Auto Online and the R* marks and logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
1. After Shark Cash Card purchase, a Rockstar Code will be emailed to you or printed on your receipt by the retailer.
2. Visit socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate
3. Sign in to the Rockstar Games Social Club account used to play Grand Theft Auto V.
4. Enter your Rockstar Code.
5. After redemption, your Shark Cash Card will be automatically credited to your account the next time you enter Grand Theft Auto Online.
Minimum System Requirements:
Recommended System Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Hard Disk: 72GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Hard Disk: 72GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB