This game contains 5 episodes.
Episode 1 - coming soon.
Episode 2 - TBD.
Episode 3 - TBD.
Episode 4 - TBD.
Episode 5 - TBD.
Plunge into a mysterious world of an imaginary city, Summerveil, in Eastern Virginia (USA).
Patrick has been seeing more and more nightmares recently. The last one was such a real nightmare that he woke up covered in bruises and scratches.
Patrick is a usual frontend developer at an IT company U.I.T.S. He constantly works overtime. He suspects that maybe he just needs a usual vacation to come around. He thinks that all the nightmares may be a sort of mental disorder and the wounds are the result of his uncontrolled movement while sleeping.
But the events become more terrifying when a long forgotten unsolved case about people disappearing becomes known. Patrick starts seeing things that people in their right mind can’t see. Is it a usual schizophrenia or interference of some evil forces?
You have to deal with these events as well as decide your fate and a lot of other people’s fates in Summerveil and maybe in the whole world…
- Plunge into an uneasy life of an IT worker who rents a flat on the city outskirts;
- Get to know your colleagues more, team up solving tasks at work and get on well with them outside of work;
- Investigate every corner of mysterious and at the first sight unremarkable city Summerveil;
- Try not to lose your sanity while fighting with your and other people's nightmares;
- Fight a huge number of monsters in extensive/large/ wide / huge worlds;
- Solve a lot of puzzles to find your way out of nightmares;
- Try to find out if somebody is behind these mysterious events...
It's all in your hands!
- Fascinating and exciting plot;
- Travelling into your personal nightmares and other people’s nightmares;
- Unique system of character’s “sanity” which will make your game more difficult or maybe you’ll get some benefit out of it;
- A huge variety of monsters and their special features which also include behaviour;
- Weapon range for fighting evil forces;
- Influence on other people’s fates and the change of story because of your choice while playing;
- Wonderful music and sound effects that emphasize game’s atmosphere and range from emotional to terrifying.
Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
512 MB RAM
1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
270 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Russian|
|Developer:||BKE Games Studio|