"Herman 2" is a humorous and challenging platformer that follows the next life chapter of Herman. The aliens are back! Darla has been taken. If Herman has any hope of redemption, he will need to climb, dig, throw tangerines, jump, kick, jetpack, duck, slide, solve puzzles and fall his way to the top of 50 increasingly difficult levels.
* 50 levels, each with its own unique music.
* Challenging digging, timing and resource management puzzles.
* 9 different alien enemies, with an array of amusing to utterly unfunny attacks (bowling ball, RC airplanes, smacks, lasers, etc.)
* Interesting game mechanics that are partially a love letter to a game from the early days of personal computing.
* Superb game music by a musician with over 35 million youtube views.
* Controller use strongly recommended! Keyboard controls are included, but not optimal.
* Bonus backwards throwing mechanic for controller users only.
* A high level of randomization, which should keep additional playthroughs interesting.
* Almost 30 achievements have been added - some quite difficult!
* Support for 10 languages have been added, including Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic.
The levels quickly become fast-paced. They often have an initial brutal alien onslaught that needs to be managed before you can effectively solve the puzzles and challenges of each level.
About the original "Herman" -
* It was an Xbox 360 exclusive that is not currently available.
* Tiny Subversions put "Herman" on their list of "16 Xbox Live Indie Games you should play before I die."
* Diehard Gamefan rated it "ENJOYABLE GAME," and also called the music "sublime," and "very, very well done."
"Herman 2" is a significant leap forward from "Herman."
Game shouldn't be too taxing.
|Languages:||English / Italian / German / Spanish - Spain / Arabic / Japanese / Korean / Portuguese / Russian / Simplified Chinese|
|Publisher:||Dirge Game Studio|