★ Occupation War
- You can play a massive occupation war of the Axis and Allied forces.
- European War Area
- Pacific War Area
- North Africa War Area
- Surprise and counterattack
- Strategic combat
- Reducing enemy ace by attacking beginners - Deception trick
- A variety of buffs are activated on the forces as a result of occupation wars.
★ Event Occupation War (EU vs US, Korea vs Japan etc)
- It is an unconventional occupation war.
- This is done in a specially designed field.
- Depending on the outcome of the occupation war, the named item will be paid as a special reward.
- More than 500 actual historical missions are available.
- You can play with other players in real time in historical battle.
- Intrusion mode: You can play CoOp with another user in the ongoing mission.
- Real-time large-scale flight
★ Over 500 fighters, bombers, AWACS
- More than 500 fighter aircraft were prepared.
- Actual fighter from 1940 to 2020
- Fighter (speed fighter, attack fighter)
- Bomber (heavy bomber, dive bomber)
- AWACS (aggressive fighter, healer fighter)
- You can grow a fighter.
- You can decorate your fighter with various decals.
- You can use a variety of different skills for different fighters, bombers, and AWACS.
- You can grow your skills.
- You can use special skills of the guild.
- More than 3,000 quests are available.
- Quest patterns and rewards are different for each NPC.
- You can only get skill points in quests.
- Weapons (guns, machine guns, guns, bombs, rockets, missiles, torpedoes, aerial torpedoes)
- Equipment (engine, propeller, glove)
- We can collect weapons and equipment.
- You can grow and strengthen the item.
- When you grow an item, various options are created.
- You can party with other users to enjoy real-time missions, raids, PVP, and occupation wars.
- Party play gives you more rewards.
- You can create a guild or join.
- You can use special items and skills that are supported by guilds.
- There are items sold only in the guild.
- There are items in the guild that can be purchased cheaper than the general shop.
- Guild skill can be equipped.
- You can develop your skills through guild growth.
- Various medals can be collected.
- You can use various buffs for each medal.
- Medal title can be used.
- You can boast your plane and items in the town.
- You can conduct live events through donations.
Windows XP, Vista
Intel Pentium4 2.4, AMD 2500+
1 GB RAM
Geforce FX5600, ATI Radeon 9600
400 MB available space
Windows 7, Windows 8
Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD 3200+
2 GB RAM
GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon x700
400 MB available space
|Languages:||English / French / German / Japanese / Korean / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Italian / Spanish - Spain / Arabic / Dutch / Finnish / Hungarian / Polish / Portuguese / Portuguese - Brazil / Russian / Spanish - Latin America / Swedish / Thai / Turkish / Vietnamese|