WELCOME TO HOOVERNAUTS!!!
Legions of hostile space creatures are chomping at the bit to break through Earth's atmosphere and make our planet their own. You have been enlisted to join the Hoovernauts - an elite team of combat specialists operating in space and led by a military general known only by his code name: Hoover. It's your job to protect the planet, invade hostile space bases, and train against other Hoovernauts. The universe will never be the same.
What to expect in the game:
- campaign mode level 1 with 4 difficulties: easy, medium, hard, and bonus
- campaign mode level 2 with 1 difficulty
- arena mode (player vs. player) where you can battle friends and/or CPUs
- local multiplayer support for all game modes (1-4 players)
- special abilities such as overshields and jetpacks
- weapons such as the laser beamer and laser pistol
- powerups such as upgraded armor and enhanced ability
- space enemies such as the alien spaceship, flaming skull, mothership, and shadow
A game remote such as an Xbox One controller is required for each player. Connection to the Internet is not necessary. Also, the game was entirely developed by one person: Reid Wilson (a college student who created the game just for fun). It is not going to be Steam's #1 best-selling game, but it will give players the opportunity to have lots of fun by themselves or with friends. Thank you and please enjoy the game!