As an employee in an intergalactic pawn shop, your daily tasks are:
- To inspect each object carefully in order to find the real price (You can use your computer, magnifier, spectrometer, phone and/or weight scale)
- To make good deals
- To check on shop reviews
- To sell or send products or goods to auction in order to achieve sale targets
As you go through your days inspecting products or goods, you will experience the game's story that will take shape with the choices you will be making.
You will therefore find out why you are in this specific shop and what's your destiny. 10 different endings will be possible.
- Shop review system that will affect directly your reputation and your client's attitude.
- The Shop inventory system that will allow you to sell products instantly or send them to auction.
- Stock values of precious metals in order to sell raw materials in the right time.
- A repair station to clean or repair products in order to increase their price value.
- An email box to get information about what's happening around.
- A galaxy map.
- Calendar system to meet your due payments.
- Security camera to keep an eye on emergency situations.
- Emergency button and a weapon to use when needed.
Windows XP and up
64bit CPU, 1 Ghz and up
1 GB RAM
150 MB available space