Inequality has skyrocketed!
It's now the highest in over a century. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer while the middle class disappears.
Play as three different characters who hope to succeed in Late Capitalism. From the rich to the poor, you will experience both the highs and lows of the rising inequalities.
- Jeff Whiz - a self-made tech multibillionaire with crippling anxiety. Supported by his overprotective mother and jealous personal AI/Lover.
- Rena Bennett - a self-made college student with a crippling debt. Supported by her weed-dealing friend and a talkative cat.
Diàn Huà - a self-made electronics factory worker. Supported by her long-distance boyfriend and long-distance family.
– play Work, Relax and Sleep cards to balance your Life, Stress and deal damage to the Invisible Fist. And remember you are not the only one with cards - The Invisible Fist has its own ever-growing deck.
- build relationships with your friends and family by doing missions for them. These relationships unlock powerful Special Cards.
Create your story
- Your play affects dozens of your character's stories. You will deal with IRS investigation of your offshore accounts. Try to avoid a second shift in the local cafe. Or having to get money to see your family for holidays for the first time in years. Let's find out how it goes!
- A sarcastic TV personality who snorted a little bit too much before your fight. Comments on your every move. Love him or hate him, he will talk you to death.
You enjoy card games like Slay the Spire, Cultist Simulator or Hearthstone, but are open to a more casual experience.
You are interested in the modern world, or you want to learn more about politics, economy and the ordinary life of people from different classes other than yours.
You like a killer story and a dark sense of humor.
If you like our vibe, then
please Wishlist Invisible Fist to show your appreciation
. This will help us make our next games. We can’t tell you more yet, but we promise that it will be an exciting journey!
And if you are feeling adventurous, why not
share this on your social media
? It would be cool if you did!
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
4 GB RAM
256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support
1 GB available space