Iron Grip: Marauders is an online free-to-play turn-based strategy game with tactical battles in spectacular 3D, all directly playable through your browser. Thanks to the innovative blending of a browser strategy game with Unity software, the game is able to deliver advanced strategic planning along with great looking individual battles played in a turn-based format.
In the land of Kathos, an aristocratic country caught up in internal conflict, the strain and turmoil has finally reached a boiling point. The troops of the Rahmos Protectorate States have moved to the southern border in expectation of a pending war with the neighboring Confederation of Nallum; leaving entire regions unprotected.
This situation has attracted the attention of marauders: mercenary pirates whose ranks range from highly trained ex-military men to common thieves. Many of these marauders came from Atelia, where they used to serve as soldiers of fortune for the Atelian tribal leaders.
As captain of a horde of airship-borne raiders, players roam the vast regions of Kathos in search of good smuggling opportunities and wealthy targets to raid. For the exceptionally bold marauder, there is the option to assault secret bases belonging to Bosses – assuming they can find enough allies to help them complete the attacks.
– Fight challenging turn-based battles against fierce AI
– Raid powerful Bosses with your friends for big rewards
– Progress through a series of story based missions
Non-stop game development
] – Continuous introduction of new game features
- Atmospheric graphics bring the Iron Grip Universe to life
– Rich back-story based on the ever-evolving Iron Grip Universe
- Fight against your friends or random opponents in PvP matches