From a simple home to a mighty kingdom; explore, expand, exploit, and exterminate your opponent in this strategic pixel-art chess-like hex game using cards as your pieces and their abilities as your tools. As the saying goes; easy to learn, hard to master.
Join Steam Discussions!
- Talk with the Dev!
- Talk with the community!
- Share strategies, ideas, and thoughts!
- Help shape this game's future with input!
What to Expect
(EA) - Planned through Early Access
Up to 4 Players [Local/Remote Play]
- 4 for All
- 1 vs 1
- 2 vs 2
- "This was a 3 for All, but I just made an alliance, so now it's a 2 v 1".
- Multiple Island maps made to test different strategies and mechanics.
- More being added over time to challenge strategies and players' abilities to adapt. (EA)
- A map editor! (EA)
- A large assortment of cards that are used together to form even stronger cards.
- More being added over time to fulfill newer strategies and newer mechanics. (EA)
The basic form of the game, where players take turns.
Similar to the basic mode, but players only have a set amount of time to complete their moves. (EA)
A mode that brings the game closer to the RTS genre; where cards have cooldowns before use. (EA)
- Possibly more modes, or changes to the currently planned modes! (EA)
- Where the difficulty is based on your opponents' strategies.
Monetization Method [EARLY ACCESS]
As the game progresses in development, the price will rise;
being the major update that will more than likely double the game's price.
But until then, the game will be at its lower price-point, with possibly a middle ground between online and the first build; only when a significant amount of new features and cards have been added, or if sales take off. If the latter occurs though, I'll certainly add far more and do far more than I had initially planned for the beginning- particularly because if that happens, then I can focus completely on game development. And since this is an industry I love, I would happily focus on it.
But of course, these price changes and updates will all be announced and broadcasted for everyone to plan ahead to share with friends and whatnot.
Intel Core i3
4 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4000
200 MB available space