Isotower is a tower building tycoon style game, inspired by games from the mid to late 1990s. You choose a plot of land in a bustling city, and can build either a sprawling apartment complex, a high class hotel, a strip mall, or a bustling center of business, or anything else you can think of.
Current Features (stuff what's already in the game for sure)
* Fully simulated elevators!
* Multiple ways to enter the tower, such as subways, buses, cars, and walking.
* Four types of social classes to cater your tower to.
* Each resident and visitor is simulated, with different demands and schedules.
* Build offices to attract workers to the tower, build housing to keep those workers in the tower!
* Hotels! Restaurants! Offices! Shops!
* Keep Beauty levels up, and Noise levels down to keep everyone happy.
* 100% lootbox free.
Upcoming Features (stuff that's still being worked on)
* Upgrade/Unlock system based around impressing VIPs.
* Stairs! Escalators! More transportation options!
* Loads more rooms, including movie theatres and night clubs.
* Events! Disasters! Things to keep the player from getting bored!
* Rent rooms out, or just sell them to a resident for lots of money at once!
* A meta-game involving a simulated city, where you can sell your current tower and build a new one with the income!
2 GB RAM
Shader 3.0 enabled graphics card