JackHammer is a fast-paced FPS experience, where reactions and reflexes are the only thing that stands between you and your enemies.
In the near future, military tech corporations form the International Robotics Combat Association, pitting their state-of-the-art humanoid weapons against one another in arenas around the globe. Robots launch iridium-alloy MurderBalls at their opponents to the roar of adoring (and paying) fans.
Broadcast throughout the world, JackHammer is a frantic and ferocious game of survival for the athletes unfortunate enough to be enlisted.
● High-octane multiplayer future sports in purpose-built combat arenas
● Fully customizable robotic armors allow you to create your own unique combatant
● Blast, shunt and grapple your way through online rankings and prove your mettle
● Hone your skills and prove your mastery with trick shots, rebounds and superhuman agility.
● Powered by Unreal Engine 4 – demolishing 900 pound robots never felt so good!
● A pumping electronic soundtrack provides the score for robot slaying arena action.
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher
Storage: 10 GB available space
|Developer:||Mission Ctrl Studios|
|Publisher:||Green Man Gaming|