The continuation of the successful Knight Swap, with more levels, more gameplay mechanics and more fun.
Knight Swap is a minimalist puzzle game based on the old chess problem of swapping knights on a board.
The goal in each level is to move the white knights to where the black knights are placed (and vice versa) using the features of the board.
- Designed for Knight Swap fans and newcomers alike;
- 50 originally designed levels;
- All the original Knight Swap features included: partial and complete rotations, trigger buttons, teleportation tiles, and movable parts;
- *Additional gameplay mechanics*, that takes the original Knight Swap concept to a completely new level of difficult and fun;
- Originally composed music to help you focus and relax while solving the puzzles;
Can you swap the Knights?
2 Ghz Dual Core
2 GB RAM
Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c
150 MB available space