Follow Nova Dune, a space explorer in her quest to find out about the unfamiliar distress signal she received aboard her ship. Determined to investigate it, she finds herself on a desolated planet where all civilization has vanished.
Solve puzzles and unwrap the mystery that lies in the beautiful universe of Krystopia.
Krystopia is an escape room game that challenges and captivates you with intriguing laser puzzles, robots and hidden objects.
Your objective is to guide Nova in her search for clues. Observe, think and solve ingenious puzzles to reconstitute the story of the strange land she is treading upon. Investigate the causes that left the planet empty to resolve the intricate mystery of the long lost civilization.
What happened to Krystopia?
- Innovative puzzles: Think in 3D and use creativity to solve increasingly challenging puzzles
- Immersive gameplay: Interact with the world, crush objects and find secrets spread around the levels
- Exploration of a distant world: Unwind by watching the beautiful environment
- Ambient story: Learn about the disappeared civilization as you are walking through the world of Krystopia
- Voiceover narrative: Listen to Nova telling you about her findings and experience the personality of a curious Scavenge
Windows 7 or higher
2.8 GHz Dual Core Processor
4 GB RAM
Video card with 1024MB of VRAM
1 GB available space