From the award-winning designers that brought you Homo Machina (2018) and Californium (2015), Darjeeling brings you another revolutionary puzzle game that is one of its kind.
- Fun, engaging, and beautiful, Labyrinth City creates 10 new visually-stunning universes for you to explore.
- Play as detective Pierre, you must solve all puzzles to retrieve the lost stone from the notorious theft, Mr. X.
- Crossing 10 different locations, you will encounter NPCs and discover extra sub-layers of the story.
A terrible crime has happened at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre's sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with a magic stone that can turn everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre, the detective, must undertake a new set of adventure, across 10 different places, to retrieve the lost stone. The issue is urgent, and he must act now!
- 10 giant maps for you to explore
- Intriguing puzzles, 100+ hidden objects, and many secondary layers
- 3 Exclusive hidden levels created by Japanese studio IC4 Studio
- Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese
- Secondary Mode for each level
- Original Music soundtrack
- Stellar graphics based on the international bestselling children's book Pierre The Maze Detective
- Visiting beautiful places and interacting with the NPCs to build your own story
- Searching through the colorful world and exploring the numerous hidden subplot and modes
- Intriguing puzzles and many hidden objects await
- Collecting extra stars and treasure chests on your way to the finish line
Introduction of Darjeeling
Darjeeling is an indie game studio based in Paris, France. Previously, Darjeeling has won the Game Connection America (SF) - Best Mobile game, Ping Award 2018 - Best Mobile Game, and was a finalist at Ludicious.
Introduction of IC4 Studio (creator of Pierre the Maze Detective)
IC4 studio, creator of the Pierre the Maze Detective franchise, is an illustration studio based in Hiroshima (Japan) and was created by Hirofumi Kamigaki in March 1998. Thanks to uniquely delicate graphics, they have won many awards such as Bronze for Cannes Lion 2017 and D&AD 2017 wood pencil.
Windows 7 -32 bit or higher
2.3 Ghz or higher
4 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 750 / Radeon R7 260X or equivalent with at least 1024 MB
8 GB available space
100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card