About This Game
Left alone is a psychological horror game set in multiple believable interior and exterior environments. The game has a unique, high octane atmosphere which means you'll feel like you're truly beginning an adventure you'll never quite forget.
You play in First-Person as Joel Dent, ex-military officer, recent divorcee and still recovering from physical trauma. Joel and his best friends arrange a meeting point in the forests of Wisconsin, for a fun and adventurous weekend away camping but strange goings-on lead Joel to an abandoned school with a horrific past. The search for his friends uncovers horrors beyond his worst nightmares and Joel may wish he was "Left Alone".
• Psychological horror – Discover clues, notes and memories from the past students and visitors to the “Mount High School”.
• Rich, creative and believable environments - Set in multiple interior and exterior environments which include hiking trails, Mount High School, surrounding areas and more!
• Eerie high suspense atmosphere with audio carefully designed for each area to build tension.
• Shocking and immersive moments throughout the game to entice a sense of mystery and discovery for the player.
• Solve puzzles and find clues to uncover traces of your friend’s disappearance, maybe you’ll find more than you were bargaining for.
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: Quad-core CPU ~ 2.5Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 560m / HD6870 1GB or equivalent
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 1 GB available space