Episode 1 now FREE!
Life is Strange is an award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
OS: Windows Vista Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards) DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 3 GB available space