About This Game
Link is a strategy game with roguelike elements. Take control over group of soldiers trying to survive on the hostile, arctic planet. Can you survive until someone will come for rescue?Plot
Every single ship in our fleet suffered a breakdown almost at the same time. Was it a sabotage? Probably yes, but it doesn't matter right now. Few of us survived, we are trapped on this frozen, hellish planet. With every hour more and more of those alien scums are circling around our shelter. I don't know how long we can hold them back, but we won't go down cheaply.
I never was a religious man, but if any god can hear me on this distant world and for some reasons decides to ignore my prayers, then after this shipwreck turn into my frozen grave, I will spit in his face.Main features:
- Manage group of survivors, each of them will provide unique bonuses!
- Upgrade your base. Build bedrooms, workshops, grow plants, make sure that all of the rooms are properly heated. Can you turn this shipwreck into full-fledged base?
- Craft items, discover technologies, do everything it takes to survive!
- Scavenge for resources and face swarms of extraterrestrial life forms in deep, turn based combat!
- Unlock new characters for the future playthroughs!
See you in frozen hell!
Minimum:OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: 3,0 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher resolution
Storage: 300 MB available space