Long Live Caesar is a Turn-Based Strategy/RPG/brain-twister where you play as Gaius Julius Caesar, who must uncover all conspirators in the Senate, Magistrate and Legion. Dark days are coming to an Empire - senators weave intrigues, the army going to rebel, and the Roman citizens expect strong-willed decisions from you. Can you resist the impending threat and save Rome?
Famous historical characters of Caesar`s era can help you in that trouble, or they can stop you. Be careful. Can you get everyone of them and unite under the banner of SPQR?
Choose your decisions wisely, expose enemies and reward friends. And remember only you can judge will Caesar survive or not. Rewrite history with Long Live Caesar!
* Detective, Strategy, RPG and brain-twister in one game. And all of it - in Ancient Rome!
* Exorbitant level of juicy pixel violence
* Roles of the conspirators are randomly distributed at the beginning of each game, which makes each passage unique
* Many historical (and not so much) events will give you definition of replayability
* Every you desicion is unconditional and irrevocable. You cant reload to your past step. You should meet them face-to-face
* Black humor and references to some modern pop-culture personalities
* Pixel Graphics and atmospheric soundtrack, that bring you back to 90s
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz.
1024 MB RAM
256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
1024 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Russian|