About This Game
In MakeThatMoney, you play as John.. A 21 year old who decides it's time to achieve his dream of becoming a millionaire. Leaving home with just 500$ to spend, you have to start at the bottom, working for scraps, sleeping in a box every now and then..
• Day/Night Cycle: Day and Night last for 5 minutes with a 1 minute change in lighting at the end of each.
• Buy Houses: Can buy houses, sleep in them, rent them out to make money over time, and/or sell them.
• Work For Money: Can work for money, ask for promotions to make more money.
• Buy Businesses: When you have the money, you can buy a business, some will need to be stocked with goods.
• NightClub: Can play slots at the NightClub, can also have a drink, or two.
• Civilians: Good people, can be robbed at night...
• Cops: Will give chase if you have a fine.
• Bank: Can take a loan out to buy a house, or get a degree.
• Store: Can buy items to help in the long run.
• Age: If you do not become a millionaire before john passes, you lose!
• Random Creates: Random creates can be found in town. If the player has a crowbar they can open them. Items fround in creates can be sold at the PawnShop.
Minimum:OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series, 1GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)DirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driversRecommended:OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 - (64 Bit)Processor: Intel Quad-Core (i5 2300) or AMD Octo-Core (FX 8150)Memory: 6 MB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce 660Ti or greater, AMD Radeon HD 7950 or greater, 2GB Video Card (Minimum Shader Model 2.0)DirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers