About This Content
The Cold war quietly rages on around the world as tensions rise between states. During these turbulent times, you are tasked as the CEO of a new, enterprising company. Can you overcome obstacles to become... THE LAST MAN STANDING IN THE BIG MONOPOLY YOU WILL CREATE?
Welcome to Market Dominion - Last Penny, a casual business simulation indie game, which gets only harder with time...
The year is 1960. Many companies have been born after the war. Different companies within different industries will reach out for the world's market domination. With fast growing worldwide connection and globalization, a lot of bussineses will fight and sacrifice everything, to create a monopoly with them in the center.
BATTLE ROYALE MODE
- fight with your opponents until only one of you is left! In new 'Market Dominion' Battle Royale Mode you can fight up to 24 companies to the last man standing, in 7 different setups.
- a mode where states dissapear overtime. You and your opponents will slowly get smaller and smaller range to work in...
- a mode where you are limited only to a given region. You are all squeezed to a small place... good luck!
- a mode where the weakest are eliminated first, and only the strongest stay in the business.
- mix all previous mode together any way you like! The game allows you to take 4 mixed modes.
Windows 7 64-bit
Intel Pentium Dual Core
1 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce MX150
25 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Polish / Russian|