Help Berry Munch on the adventure of his life! Collect food, fight creepy-crawly critters and rescue your family in this happy, feel-good, casual 2D platformer.
Explore five different environments and find your way around various obstacles. Meet dozens of interesting and unique enemies, and some friends too! Run, jump, climb, fly, sail, swing and do other silly things to defeat the evil rat boss and reach your family.
- five unique environments with five levels each
- once beaten, each level can be played in challenge mode
- all can be achieved with reasonable skill and persistence
- all hand drawn with amazing attention to detail
- controls and physics are not the snappiest
Almost 100 enemies and obstacles
- they have many talents
- soundtrack that will pick you up and make you want to explore
- mild cartoon violence only
Over 5 hours of gameplay available
- well, this one is up to you
Building this game was an amazing experience full of ups and downs. This is our first game, and just finishing and releasing it is a big victory in itself. During this time, we came to know and love our little Berry, and we hope you'll do the same! If you need help, advice or just want to say hi - stop by our community hub. We'll be glad to meet you.
Petra and Marin
Windows XP SP2+
SSE2 instruction set support
2 GB RAM
DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
2 GB available space