About This Game
The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to decipher the abstract "Vision Cards".
In this digital version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 32 bitProcessor: 2 ghz processor single coreMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000Recommended:OS: Windows 7 32 bitProcessor: 2 ghz processor dual coreMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
|Languages:||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish|