After you escaped with a time machine from a secret facility you go on a trip through time.
Visit all possible time periods with specific jobs and quests for each of them. But watch out for the Time Agents. And avoid yourself!
This is THE Time Travel Simulator. A nice mix of simulator, story and action, "No Time" takes you on a trip through time. Just type any date from 0 AD onwards...
Above all make sure to avoid yourself and not to behave out of place in the past!
- An open world that changes based on the time period
- A Full-fledged Day and Night cycle with weather with seasons!
- Job minigames
- The first act of the main story (2-3 hours)
- Your own time machine you can modify to your likings!
- A time travel system with features like
>going to any time from 0-2030 AD
>venturing through the story by going into various time periods
>being able to see your past actions in time!
- A combat system (use any items around you to defend yourself)
- A crafting system
Intel Core i5-3230M 2.6Ghz or equivalent
3 GB RAM
NVIDIA GT 710M or equivalent. Minimum of 512MB VRAM
1 GB available space
|Publisher:||Lost in Days Studio|