About This Content
The Door to the Oniverse expansion contains 17 additional cards: 16 Denizen of the Oniverse cards, 1 Door to the Oniverse card
In order to win the game, you must also have the Door to the Oniverse card on the table, along with the 8 Door cards of the basic game. The Door to the Oniverse card is considered any of the four colors: any series of three cards of the same color (regardless of that color) in the Labyrinth row allows you to search for it, and you may discard any Key to get it when you draw it.
Same as in the base game. The Denizen cards are Dream cards. All rules that apply to Dream cards apply to the Denizen cards, except for this rule: when you draw a Denizen card (in phase 2), you must immediately decide if you want to rally this Denizen.
Choose a card from your hand and discard it in order to put the Denizen card in front of you. Once in the game, you will be able to use its special ability. There is no limit to the number of Denizen cards you can have in front of you. If you do not want to (or cannot) discard to rally a Denizen card, it is discarded without effect.
Discarding a card to get a Denizen card will leave you with 3 cards (or less) in your hand: as always, when completing your hand, make sure you draw one card after the other. If you play with the “Crossroads and Dead Ends” expansion, you may not discard a Dead End card in order to rally a Denizen card.
- The Architect: You may play a card that has the same symbol as the previously played card in the Labyrinth row. Discard the Architect.
- The Cyclobot: Trade one Location card in your hand with a Location card from the discard pile. Discard the Cyclobot.
- The Squirrel Spies: Look at the top 5 cards of the deck and put them back in the order of your choice. Discard the Squirrel Spies.
- The Harpoon Hunter: Discard the Harpoon Hunter to reveal the top 5 cards of the deck. Discard all Nightmare card(s) among the revealed cards, and put the remaining cards under the deck in the order of your choice.
- The Hammer Bird: Discard the last card played in your Labyrinth row along with all the cards of the same color played immediately before it. Discard the Hammer Bird.
- The Chromatic Chaos: You can choose to unlock a door using series of three location cards or a key of a different color than the door's color. Discard the Chromatic Chaos.
The Mirror: Put a Nightmare card you just drew into the Limbo pile, without resolving it. Discard the Mirror.
Repentant Treasure Keeper: Put a card from your hand under the Repentant Treasure Keeper, then fill your hand as if you had played or discarded the card.\n\nFrom now on, this card is not considered as a part of your hand (it is not affected by Nightmares, Dark Premonitions or Escapes), but you can still play or discard it at anytime, instead of a card from your hand – when you do, discard the Repentant Treasure Keeper.
AMD/Intel 2.0 GHz dual-core
2 GB RAM
Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
1 GB available space
|Languages:||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish|