- Historical campaign with 21 scenarios in early access game
- Customizable divisions, regiments and battalions
- Many options to upgrade tanks, artillery and infantry weapons
- Core divisions and auxiliary regiments
- Units gaining experience
- Supply system, weather, ground conditions, terrain effect and transport network
Capture strategic points as quick as possible. Reinforcement is limited, find the best way to defeat enemy with minimal casualties. Use tank divisions to encircle large enemy formations and cut supply routs. Repel enemy counterattacks and gain air superiority. Keep eye on division strength, fatigue, supply level, road condition, weather and attrition.
You can refit, reorganize or upgrade your units between scenarios. Spend your points to get extra reinforcement, increase mobility or purchase new divisions, regiments and battalions. Attach auxiliary units to your core divisions to increase firepower and effectiveness.
Use fighter regiments to gain air superiority over the battlefield or intercept enemy bombers. Dive bombers can provide effective support for ground units during battle. Bombers can attack stationary targets, like airfields or troop concentrations, decreasing enemy strength, supply and entrenchment.
2 Ghz Dual-Core
2 GB RAM
Direct X 9.0
2 GB available space