Help restore a rundown zoo to its former glory in this casual, coop RPG.
There was once a wondrous zoo, right here where we stand. It was filled with animals of all kinds, beautiful decorations and visitors as far as the eye could see.
But that was a long time ago…
Now, the once beautiful zoo is
- its biggest attraction, Timmy the Trash Panda, is not really that impressive - and the council wants to turn the zoo into a carpark.
Only you can save the zoo! So, do you want the job?
Care for your Pixamals
- Feed your Pixamals, clean their enclosures, and their love for you grows. Get more Pixamals everyday to expand the zoo, but watch out when Pixamals escape!
Work with a Friend
- 2-player LAN and Internet Coop mode allows you to work with a friend to restore the zoo.
Save the Zoo
- Take the zoo from rundown and sad, to thriving and impressive. Unlock more land as the story progresses and attract more visitors to the zoo as it becomes more famous.
Story Driven RPG
- Fight to save the zoo from carpark developers and impress the mayor and zoo visitors with your animals and decorations. As the story progresses, you unlock more land and more quests to increase the fame of your zoo.
Room to Expand
- Spaces for over 70 enclosures. Clear land, upgrade enclosures and fill them with Pixamals. Add your own style to the zoo with decorations that impress zoo visitors.
A casual, laid back experience that is accessible to all ages and experience levels. Simple controls and no heavy management gameplay, means Pixamal Zoo focuses on the time you spend improving the zoo and caring for your adorable Pixamals -
. Play single-player or coop with a friend, a sibling or your spouse for a casual, easy going RPG experience.
Windows 7 SP1+ or later
1.8GHz CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
500 MB available space