is an action-packed, first-and-third-person, multiplayer, light-hearted, shooter where you player a cartoon-style soldier.
Join the multiplayer battle and be the first to a para-crate drop to equip your player with powerful weapons! Or get on an ostrich and ride off into the sunset...
Upcoming Features: (this game is a playable work-in-progress)
- Mac support (Priority=High)
- Custom controls menu (Priority=High)
- Biplane (Priority=Medium)
- Jeep (Priority=Medium)
- Ridable Ostriches (Priority=Medium)
- GameMode Co-op Base Defense vs. Bots (Priority=Low)
- Team Deathmatch
- Capture The Flag
- Co-op Base Defense vs. Bots (Coming soon)
- Desert Town
- Canyon Tower
- Jeep (Coming soon)
- Ridable Ostriches (Coming soon)
- M4 (Machine gun)
- AK (Machine gun)
- Airplanes drop para-crates with powerful items in them throughout the rounds for the first player that reaches them.
- Players weapons can be shot out of their hands.
- Players belt grenades can be shot, making them expode instantly!
- Smooth but responsive physics based movement.
- Dynamic environment (Damage and destroy buildings, vehicles, and more)/
- Shooting a player with a bazooka at close range carries them away with the rocket, smashing though any walls in it's path.
- First-Person & Third-Person.
- "Cook" grenades.
- Single-player (play the GameModes against/with bots).
- Online-Multiplayer (Host and join your friends servers online).
- Local-Multiplayer (Coming Soon).
- Optional blood hit effects.
Bringing the vision to life:
My vision for pla_toon is an online multiplayer first person and third person shooter, with vehicles, highly dynamic destructible environment, smooth physics based movement of players and vehicles, mixed with adventure style elements, supporting as many simultaneous players and bots as I can optimize for, and of course rideable ostriches!
Voting Booth: (currently only when you join the public dedicated server's lobby)
- Players can cast their votes between over 9 items or features they'd like to see added to the game.
- Every player gets one vote and can change it at any time (the total votes for each item is displayed above the item)
- Many of the votes came from suggestions from the community and players.
- As items get completed and added to the game new items may be added to the voting list.
- I'm always open to hearing feedback and suggestions.
- Also I plan to make the voting booth available whenever you play (not just on the dedicated server).
About the Dev:
My name is Braden, this is a game I've wanted to make since I was a kid and I'm finally doing it.
I started developing this project and learning game design back in January 2016,
at the time of writing this there are over 47 dev vlogs (available at
or youtube) documenting the process of making this game. Needless to say I'm excited to see what the game looks like when it's finished.
Windows 7 32-bit
Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
4 GB RAM. MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
1 GB available space
These "requirements" are from Unreal Engine 4's website, however I have tested the game on machines with quite a bit less power and it has worked.