About This Game
- an experimental 2d shooter with RPG elements, non-linear passage and a global map, where the player will move between worlds, exterminate crowds of monsters and avoid dangerous traps.
- All in-game weapons have two shooting modes;
- You can also collect powerful active/passive spells that create black holes or give invisibility.
- The player explores the world of the Plexus, moving through the levels of four biomes (Factory, Cave, Aether, Chaos). Each biome is beautiful, dangerous and unique.
- Between fights you can choose the next biome to pass or bypass a complex level on the global map.
- Component system of the ship, large number of guns, engines, armor and, accordingly, assemblies of ships.
- Visiting each biome in its own way changes the whole world of the Plexus.
- Replaying is actual: the player himself chooses the order of visiting biomes. Random item drop strongly affects the available tactics (warrior/stealth/manipulator).
Windows 7 or higher
Dual Core, 2.2Ghz or better
3 GB RAM
Geforce 8000 series (discrete)
500 MB available space
|Languages:||English / French / German / Russian / Portuguese-Brazil|