The purpose of this app is to provide fun by simulating Carrom board game. Carrom is a similar to Billiards or Table Shuffleboard game however instead of pool cues you use your fingers.
The object of the game is to flick a striker to hit and pocket a playing coin. The coins can be pocketed into any pocket.
As there are a huge number of variations in the rules exists so this App 'tries' to support 2 types of popular Carrom game play i.e. 'Family-Point' and 'Professional' and implements only those Carrom rules which I found practical to implement.
1. App does not allowed to strike backward from carrom-stricker baseline.
2. Due to scoring rules in 'Professional' game play mode, scoring can only be possible after current round is over.
3. Player sides does not change during the game rather first player breaks first for odd (e.g. 1, 3 ...) number rounds and second player breaks first in even (e.g. 2, 4 ...) number rounds.
4. Max number of rounds for 'Family-Point' game is 5 while 'Professional' mode game is 8. Player can always 'Give up' game during rounds play then game will declares game winner!
5. App provides user to save up to maximum of 9 game plays.
Note: I have recently released online version of this game app name 'Carrom online', if you are interested to play online please do try that app.
Kindly rate this app that would encourage me to come with new updates and improvements in future. Report your suggestions and issue to my email address mention in App support contact info.
Thanks for your time and looking forward for your feedback & positive reviews!
|Languages:||English (United States)|