If you love coaching football, or love realistic football simulations, with career and management options thrown in, and if you like the idea of an unlimited number of custom leagues, then PSF 2018 is for you!
Pro Strategy Football 2018 is a realistic simulation (and game) of American Football. Built around an engine that was developed as a Computer Science Master's project and with the help of a famous football head coach, the game has grown over the years to become the most accurate simulation of coaching in American Football. You can now watch simulated games live, too!
But PSF goes beyond coaching. You can also manage players and teams in the user friendly career mode, where the emphasis is more on getting you through the management portions so you can get to the next season, but still have you deal with aging players and upcoming drafts.
Main features in PSF 2018:
- new realism settings allow you to toggle injuries, penalties, and home field advantage
- can now scout each team’s coaches (playcalling, emphasis, etc)
- you can now have an unlimited number of leagues (teams and players)
- you can easily share leagues, just put them in the game folder!
- export any league to csv, edit the names and ratings (ALL ratings), even conference names and the championship name, and import back to create a league
- have different leagues for exhibition, season, and career
- you can now watch simulated games played live
- greatly improved play calling
- can now view at a glance all your men’s ratings, game stats, etc, while choosing a receiver or runner (or on defense, to help you decide whether to key or double team)
- tweaking the engine for even more realism
The most exciting new feature is the ability to import csv files to create and share leagues. You can now have an unlimited number of leagues (teams and players) and can share them. And of course, you are free to use any names you like - your friends, real players, anyone.
** To find the location where your files need to exist, click on the "How to Share" button on the Leagues Management screen.
HEAD'S UP!! The game also allows using the in-game Names Editor to create a reusable list of player and team names. If you turn this on, you will those names instead of your league names! You can turn this on and off at any time. I added this, because some folks didn't want to mess with the CSV work.
Windows 7 and above
Intel Pentium 3, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 1 GHz+
512 MB RAM
minimum resolution: 1024x768
200 MB available space
|Publisher:||Pro Strategy Games|