“Mass abduction; victims confined within a secluded factory,” the culprit’s true identity lies hidden under a hazmat suit. What is the motive behind this atrocity? Can all the victims escape in one piece?
- Over 50 CGs.
- 5 Endings in total.
- About 1 hour of playtime per chapter.
- 19 unlockable Steam Achievements.
- Voice clips.
- This game contains a scene with consecutive blinking images and/or lights.
- There are blood and death-related scenes.
- There is a chance that the game will not be installed properly, leaving only an empty folder. One of our translators who encountered this issue concluded that it was caused by the anti-virus (Avast) blocking the EXE file. Said translator solved this issue by setting the folder as an exception in Avast. The other solution would be to turn off such anti-virus program before installing.
- Hold Z to speed up the game
(Caution: this can cause you to skip the saving screen.)
- You can only save your game once per chapter at some of the chairs, and at the end of each chapter.
- Press F4 to minimize/maximize the screen.
- Change the language at Options > Language
Partial Controller Support Notes
- Left Stick for Arrow Keys.
- Y Button for Z in-game button.
- X Button for X in-game button.
- When playing with a controller, the mouse cursor will still be on the screen. It is recommended to move it out of the screen to avoid distraction.
This game is about 700 MB.
WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
Intel Core2 Duo or better
4 GB RAM
DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
700 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Thai|