Quantum Suicide is a game of betrayal, deception and romance in the cold depths of space.
This science fiction thriller tells the tale of an intergenerational mission and its diverse crew, fighting against a deadly AI (and each other) for the chance to survive. Strategy, love interests and quantum mechanics await you. Your choices change the fate of everyone in Quantum Suicide.
You play as a researcher aboard a spaceship on an epic mission to find humanity a new home. The mission is jeopardized by a corrupted A.I system that forces you to play "The Deletion Game", a weekly game where you must battle your crew mates for survival. Prepare to make both friends and enemies of your crew members as you play through a series of puzzles and strategy mini-games. Can you see the Everett's mission through to the end...alive?
Quantum Suicide features:
- Over 30 different endings
- The choice to play as a boy or a girl
- 7 courtable options (3 Male, 3 Female and the A.I. system)
- The courtable options have their own sexual preferences - (romance and friend zone endings depending on your choices)
- Original Soundtrack
- Available in English and Japanese, with full voice acting
- Death around every corner
Can you see the Everett's mission through to the end...alive?
Anything but Vista. Ew.
Yes. It has some pretty pictures.
If you want to hear the beautiful voice acting, it is recommended.
|Languages:||English / Japanese|
|Publisher:||Cotton Candy Cyanide|