Rapture is a turn based procedurally generated dungeon crawler taking inspiration from games such as Darkest Dungeon and Shin Megami Tensei. Your objective is to explore the depths of Rapture - an otherworldly dimension that slowly devours time and space, threatening the very fabric of existence. Your team is tasked with finding the source of Rapture and putting an end to it, securing the future of humanity and time itself.
Procedurally generated dungeons
- Rapture is constantly growing and changing. Each session you'll be faced with different challenges as the layout of Rapture shifts constantly. Rapture features procedually generated dungeons with randomized events and encounters to keep each experience unique.
Form your party
- Compose your ideal exploration party from a number of different adventurers to choose from, each with their own strength and weaknesses. Discover which adventurers work best together and develop your own strategies from a large cast of playable characters.
Explore the depths of Rapture
- Each floor will become increasingly more challenging as you descent. The depths of Rapture are unique, each with its own set of encounters and bosses.
Utilize powerful Relics
- Equip your party with Relics, scattered across the depths of Rapture that provide various bonuses and synergies to reach your team's max potential. Experiment and find unique combinations from a large variety of different Relics.
Upgrade your party
- Upgrade and assist your party through the Terminal by spending currency collected from within Rapture to boost your party's stats and restore their lost vitality.
- Challenging boss encounters await for you at the exit of each dungeon ready to push your party to its limit. Each floor has its own set of boss encounters that provide different challenges.
Windows 7 SP1
1 GB RAM
500 MB available space
|Developer:||Platinum Star Games|
|Publisher:||Platinum Star Games|