About This Game
About Relic Alone
Relic Alone is a puzzle/action game in which you must collect all the “Relics” (blocks) at once in each stage.
■ Clearing Stages
To clear each stage, open its Core and go through the Portal.
1. Push or pull Relics to move them.
2. When you step on the Switch located somewhere in the stage, the Core block will pull other Relics to itself from four directions.
3. Pulling all Relics in the stage to the Core will cause it to open and transform into a Portal. Once you enter the Portal, you’ve cleared the stage.
■ Game Over
1. If any Relics in the stage are left behind after you step on the Switch
2. If you get hit by moving Relics
3. If you get hit by flames, electricity, lasers or anything else fired by a Relic
Minimum:OS: Windows 7/8/8.1
Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound
|Languages:||English / Japanese|
|Developer:||NTT Plala Inc.|