Green Man Gaming
About This Game
Enter the world of Roll'd where rolling comes in at a new degree.
Try and best you record with each game but remember about the twist, for you do not control the hero...you control the track. Keep it steady and beat your record with every new game. The higher your score the faster you level-up and unlock the next level.
Run through the varying settings all specifically stylized with references and inspirations ranging from the CGA era, through 8-16bit NES/SNES to the golden ages of the Amiga and more. But at the same time they are all up to date with modern lighting effects, dynamic weather and some other cool visual treats.
But be wary though, Roll'd can and will be unforgiving and reaching that extra point with each game will prove to be a demanding yet exciting task.
- A unique twist on a classic genre
- Addictive, easy to grasp, hard to master gameplay
- Varying, beautiful graphical settings and animations
- Pleasing to the ear original soundtrack, pleasing to the ear
- Varying weather, atmospheric effects and day cycle
- Rich post effects going hand in hand with the visuals and audio
Minimum:OS: Windows 7
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon 7000 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1 GB available space
|Publisher:||Forever Entertainment S. A.|