This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game.
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer, much like a crossbreed between Dead Cells and Celeste.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity.
- Get the raw feel of a metroidvania through a fast paced rogue-lite
- Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls
-Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only
- Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce...)
- Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge
- Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon
- Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets
Full details on the latest status of the game, how you can give feedback and report issues can be found at http://scourgerbringer.com
|Languages:||English (United States) / Deutsch (Deutschland) / Español (España / Alfabetización Internacional) / Français (France) / Italiano (Italia) / 日本語 (日本) / 한국어(대한민국) / Polski (Polska) / Português (Brasil) / Русский (Россия) / 中文(中国)|
|Developer:||Flying Oak Games & e-Studio|
|Publisher:||Flying Oak Games & e-Studio|