you will guide a spaceship through an infinitely generated level, shooting BloX and upgrading your ship along the way. As you continue your space travels you will find everything happening faster, and faster.
The player is given three lives and has one goal, to stay alive. This can be a real challenge in this world, where BloX are everywhere, some even fall out of the sky. Use power-ups to your advantage and keep your lasers in top shape, because you never know what's next.
Space BloX supports 2-Player co-op using the same keyboard or separate controllers. So whether you are on your laptop or relaxing at home, someone can always join in on the fun!
Difficulty Settings for Everyone
Space BloX has three difficulty settings, something for everyone. From relaxing trips through space on easy mode, all the way to adrenaline pumping hard mode, where you will find yourself barely able to handle the insane BloX. Who made these things anyway?
The Level is Never the Same
Every time you play Space BloX you will be greeted by a completely new level, generated just for you. As you fight your way through strange block formations you will find power-ups that slow down time, give you more lives, or give you amazing
. Yep, that's right.
– Randomly generated level that speeds up as the player goes on
– 2-Player co-op mode on the same screen,
play at the same time!
– Full controller support, play with your favorite gamepad
– Three difficulty settings to choose from
– Various laser upgrades to help you destroy targets
– Many bonuses for more points or extra lives
– Slow-motion power-ups slow down time briefly
– Music that speeds up with the game
– That retro charm
Intel or AMD Dual Core CPU
512 MB RAM
(Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400
20 MB available space