Invaders from space are approaching the earth and you must blast them out of the sky. If any of the invaders land on Earth, then it's game over. Use the meteors as shields from the enemy onslaught. Take out the flying saucers for extra fire power. Hold out as long as you can from wave after wave of the enemy onslaught. Save the Earth!
- Aliens are worth 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 points each depending on row (10 is lowest row & 60 is highest row).
- Flying Saucers are worth 500 points each & will either give double fire power or take it away from you.
- Meteors are worth 5 points each, but any that survive until the end of the level will give 1000 points each.
- A bonus ship is awarded at 10,000 points.
- Change the language on the main menu for the text in different languages.
- At the start menu, choose either 2D or 3D for the game you want. Also choose if you want to play with an accelerometer (with onscreen overlay) or with either a keyboard or joystick (no onscreen overlay). Also, choose to use single fire or auto-fire.
- If you are using a device with an accelerometer, then you control the ship by holding the screen flat above the ground and tilting the device left or right. The more tilted it is, the faster the player's ship will move.
- Keyboard/joystick: Use keys on the keyboard to control the ship or plug in a joystick. The joystick supports both modes (analog and digital). Digital mode is when the ship moves at the same speed all of the time. Analog mode is when the ship will move faster if you press the joystick farther (this is also the mode for the accelerometer). Navigating though the menus is done in digital mode so if it doesn't seem to work, you may need to press the 'mode' button on the joystick to switch to the D-PAD.
- Move your ship left or right firing up at the bombardiers.
- Press the fire button to shoot lasers.
- Destroy all of the aliens and a new wave comes up.
- Occasionally, a flying saucer will appear at the top of the screen.
- If the bombardiers get to the bottom of the screen or if the player looses all of his ships, then the game is over.
|Languages:||English (United States)|