Rebuild your restaurant
Since "the incident", your old family restaurant is totally destroyed, and you need to build a new one. This is not an easy task, and to get back the 5 stars you once had earned, you need to complete 5 main goals:
The Legendary Cookbook
, get a restaurant license, a trade agreement and a flashy sign.
The five course menu
- Find the hard-to-be-found ingredients for your 5 main dishes, ranging from appetizers to grilled to dessert. Meat or vegan? You decide!
- What is a restaurant without a kitchen? Get a store room full of hard-to-be found ingredients, a freezer, a grill, a blender, and of course, a fire extinguisher, because you will set things on fire.
- People need somewhere to sit, and it needs to be amazing! Get tables, chair, decoration, a jukebox, and decorate it to your heart contents. And of course, get a Serv-o-bot as hiring people is so expensive.
- To get the final star, and be accepted by the Mandroolian Fine Dining Committee, you need to find the five judges and serve them the right dish.
- In space, nothing is what you expect, but things grow, one way or another, and you can cook it for some sweet meals.
- Is high tech something for you? Forget about it. But smack together some scrap parts, and the machines will make things easier work for you.
Bots bots bots
- Dirty house? Get a Suck-o-bot! Annoying friends? Get a Defend-o-Bot. Order yours now at Bots-o-rama™️ on the Galactic Web.
- Find allies and enemies of all races and genders, by visiting the galaxy’s many weird space stations, bars and unpredictable planets
Fight bandits, or join them
- Wanna get rich quick and/or die trying? Then try the life of a bandit, and fear the incredibly annoying (but rather incompetent) Galactic Police.
Mine yourself rich
- Using your nifty drill and other tools, find valuable minerals, metals and gases. But beware, there are others out there who wants them too.
- Make your own adventure by creating the Chef you want to be, both in appearance and apparel (That’s a fancy word for clothes, you slob!)
Windows Vista or greater
2 GB RAM
Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
1 GB available space
|Developer:||Blue Goo Games|
|Publisher:||Blue Goo Games|