About This Game
Born from 2 mates drinking beers, watching cricket, and mucking around in VR, Casual Cricket VR is a Virtual Reality cricket game for the HTC Vive. Play 5,10 OR 20 overs against a mate, 1 innings at a time. Simple fun, slog it hard, casual cricket game.
- Designated as a local multiplayer game, but sure play both innings to yourself :)
- 3 types of matches - 5, 10 or 20 over match
- 3 difficulty levels
- Use of the HTC Vive hand controller for realistic batting action
- Bat either left or right handed
- Bowl from either side of the wicket
- Separate view for the bowling player to customise line, length and speed for their bowler. Suprise your friend batting with a sudden slower delivery!
- Double up with fielding customisation for the bowling player - dont just bowl it different, plan your fielding setup as well and entice the batter into the big hit, only to get caught!
- In game crowd noise and reaction to shots, wickets and other moments
- Giant digital score boards showing latest match scores and replays of the big shots
You will love smacking the bowler over the fence as you try to be the next Davey Warner, if it seems easy, try the hard level! Many more features are still to come with obviously improved graphics and a deeper aspect to the match day. Currently having friends and family test it to keep the fun element first and foremost.
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or betterMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 Fury equivalent or betterDirectX: Version 11Storage: 120 MB available spaceSound Card: Sound Blaster compatibleRecommended:OS: Windows 10Processor: Intel i7-6700 equivalent or betterMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or betterDirectX: Version 11Storage: 120 MB available spaceSound Card: Sound Blaster compatible
|Developer:||Hairy Man Games|
|Publisher:||Hairy Man Games|