SVA - Episode 1
it’s a black Comedy, where you have to take on the role of K C Morris - a loser who has to run his project called Roundelay.
You are broke, have an alcoholic friend Larry, an angry ex, an absent investor, SVC and 8 days not to die. And this only the first episode, and further - the fun (worse). Believe us, We know firsthand.
- Realistic plot with a bit of insanity (not a bit actually)
- Touching upon relevant topics that may offend all those who like to be offended
- Parodies and references to everything that's possible
- Variability in the spirit of the best games about walkings
- You can choose the gender, orientation, start-up, the ex, investors, etc.
- A bunch of extra game mechanics and mini-games
- Own mini-social network (why?)
- Survival mode where you have to control your hunger and stress levels
- Strange visual style
- Main character customization, which you will never see, but it can affect the gameplay
- Withdrawal of money for taxi trips
- Homeless man Bum, member of the Board of Directors of McCDS, the robot-Sofic, naked Amy and more
It's complicated. It all started with a visual novel and ended up with the fact that we dropped SVA in a VAT with other games. And then we understood that we didn't have enough money to make a beautiful production and we dropped the game in the VAT once again. As the result: SVA became visual casual-hardcore adventure novel from the first person with elements of survival and catching kakemono for RPG-elements with a slight touch of scrolling shooter and a simulator feeding the pigeons.
Our other projects:
P R O T O C O L
Horror LOCO PARENTIS
F O L L O W US
Win 7 or higher
i3 3gen (or similar AMD)
Nvidia Geforce 650 2 GB
5 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Russian|
|Publisher:||Fair Games Studio|