Explore a vast galaxy full of wonder! Paradox Development Studio, makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series presents Stellaris, an evolution of the grand strategy genre with space exploration at its core.
Featuring deep strategic gameplay, an enormous selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has a deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of species you will encounter during your travels.
Etch your name across the cosmos by uncovering remote celestial outposts,and entire civilizations. Will you expand through war or walk the path of diplomacy to achieve your goals?
- Discovery Events – Emergent Storytelling.
- Deep & Varied Exploration.
- Enormous procedural star systems, containing thousands of planets.
- Numerous playable species, each with their own traits and engineering styles.
- Vast number of Unique Random Species.
- Advanced Diplomacy system.
- Ship Designer (even civilian ships can be customized).
- Stunning space visuals.
Operating system: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+ Memory: 2 GB RAM Hard disk space: 4 GB HD Space Video: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video memoryrequired, shader model 3 required. Sound: Direct X- compatible soundcard DirectX®: 9.0c Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer.
|Languages:||English / French / German / Spanish|
|Developer:||Paradox Development Studio|