Streamline combines traditional platforming with a fresh take on physics based survival. Your goal is simple; stay alive for as long as possible in a world literally falling apart.
* Use your power to retract the cubes to their original location. Power may be replenmished by picking up orbs.
* The game is largely controlled by randomised events ensuring no two games will be the same.
* Every cube has a mind of it's own and will calculate a path of it's own without the interference of other objects.
* Movement system and colliders have been optimised for smooth gameplay where every touch of the player will calm the cubes motion.
* Hone your skills and acquaint yourself with the game mechanics across three difficulty settings.
The game has been in the dark since we launched on Greenlight not because we stopped working, quite the contrary. The game has undergone major changes and concepts have been scrapped frequently until we felt satisfied.
Minimum:OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible.
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space