The year -- sometime in the future. The world as we knew it has crumbled and descended into chaos. Crime of all types is rampant and committed openly. Police and other vital services are stretched to the limit.
Your time is now.
Loosely inspired by the classic strategy PC game Chaos Overlords, Streets of Chaos is a unique strategy/board game hybrid where you become the leader of a rising resistance in a world gripped by crime and anarchy. Your very simple goal: to take over the city and run it -- your way. Your obstacles: the police, the judges and one other rebel leader who, like you, sees this broken city as his for the taking.
- Recruit randomly generated members of your posse with 7 different stats forming their skills, equip them with weapons and armor and send them on missions of various types. You decide how to allocate their attention. Take over a street, hack a database for some cash or resources, or search for that rogue rebel leader and take him out.
- Hire lawyers to defend you, bribe (or assassinate, if they get in your way) judges. Use the system to your advantage.
- A totally randomly generated world to play in every game. No two games are EVER the same! Equipment, characters, city layout, it's all different every time you play.
- Includes full original music, an attractive and intuitive interface and tons of strategic angles and paths to victory. Deal with vicious HQ attacks, make side deals with rival gang members, exchange resources for game benefits, deal with random events changing the rules, and more!
- Designed to play: Help popups are on every screen and mouse over tool tips are liberally scattered through the game to make getting into playing quick and easy.Stake your claim today on these Streets of Chaos!