Have you ever wanted to be a professional paper pusher? Taking care of the proper paperwork in time is important for everyone, see if you can make it to the top!
Stamp files, staple them, sign them, fill them out, categorize them, or all of that at once!
Take Care of the Paperwork uses procedurally generated levels that slowly increase in difficulty. As you reach new levels, you'll have to allocate your time wisely or risk ruining the paperwork.
- Minimalistic design
- Challenging levels (no really, they get pretty difficult and long!)
- Simple to understand game mechanics
- Paper pushing analytics (every 5 levels)
- Global leaderboards
- NO micro-transactions!
- Original high fidelity soundtrack + piano renditions (WAV)
- Non-stop paper pushing with break times!
Windows XP or Greater
Dual Core 1.0 GHz
50 MB RAM
Integrated / Dedicated Graphics
Broadband Internet connection
500 MB available space
|Publisher:||The Local Group|