About This Content
They are the backbone of local traffic: the famous double-deck car, affectionately known as ‘Dostos’ for short.
The cars are still to be found on Germany’s railways today, in numerous versions and levels of modernisation. These miracles of space enable operating costs to be kept low and maximum passenger volume to be coped with easily. The DBuz 747 in this package is an intermediate car which offers even more space for passengers thanks to the absence of any toilet.
The car was built in 1992 and 1993 and has indeed already clocked up a few years of service – which you can see just by looking at it –, nevertheless, we have made use of state-of-the-art computer technology. This means the DBuz 747, like all our cars, has a sound which is true to the original, the typical UIC screw coupling and winter textures, along with four different degrees of soiling, which as always you are free to choose. In addition, the car has animated passengers derived from the DLS “Real People” project via random generation both in the exterior and interior view. The latter is even available in two versions for daytime and nighttime operation (including realistically calculated lighting).
This package contains the DBuz 747 in two different versions: traffic red and mint green.
Also includes 2 sessions for the free Niddertalbahn route.
Extend your vehicle fleet with this little miracle of space and enjoy a completely new travel experience with our animated passengers.
- DBuz 747 class passenger high quality car red livery
- DBuz 747 class passenger high quality car green livery
- three different levels of cleanliness, customizable for each car
- realistic animated passengers for interior and exterior view
- detailed passenger view with randomly chosen passengers (day / night compatible)
- precalculated realistic illumination
- cars are illuminated in the night
- detailed model and sophisticated lettering
- more than 100 real and dynamic UIC train numbers
- real sound including brake and coupling
- animated doors
- customized engine file
- real working brake indicators per coach (show red and green)
- 2 sessions for “Niddertalbahn” route including RealPeople DLS asset
- visible UIC coupling
- interactive ingame help system
- supports winter textures
- supports passenger assets
- made for T:ANE
Minimum:OS: Windows 7 64bitProcessor: Intel 'i' series/AMD K10 series introduced 2009 onwards. 2 physical cores, 2Ghz 64 bitMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA GT 430 or better/ AMD ATI 5550 or betterStorage: 500 MB available space
|Languages:||English / French / German / Polish|