A New Breed of MMO
TERA gives players the best of both worlds: MMO depth delivered with the visceral intensity of true action combat. Actively aim, dodge, and block, as the real-time combat system rewards player skill over gear stats. Join the Valkyon Federation to save the world from ravaging armies who threaten to destroy the very gods who hold it together. The recipient of multiple industry accolades, including "Best PC Game" and "Best MMO" at E3, TERA.
Choose from 7 races and 8 classes of the Valkyon Federation.
Intense visuals powered by Unreal Engine 3.
Combat based on skills, not stats.
True Action Combat
- Experience an Action MMO beyond "point and click" where skill, position, timing, and aim determine success in combat.
Vast Fantasy World
- Play seven character races and eight classes. Battle hundreds of monsters throughout 80+ zones and embark on thousands of quests in a game world rich in history and lore.
Epic Boss Battles
- Advanced enemy AI and enormous bosses deliver a more intense and engaging combat experience.
Stunning Unreal Graphics
- Explore a world filled with breathtaking visuals powered by Unreal Engine 3.
Vibrant Online Community
- In a massive online world, all players can impact the community as well as the social, political, and economic structures of TERA.
About En Masse Entertainment
En Masse Entertainment is a specialist MMO publisher based in Seattle, Washington. The company's mission is to use its expertise to bring stellar online games to new markets. TERA, En Masse's inaugural action MMORPG project, was developed by Bluehole Studio, Inc. and launched in spring 2012. The close-knit team at En Masse includes experts in online technology, game production, branding, community, and localization, allowing them to bring online games to Western audiences at the highest levels of quality and cultural relevance.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: AMD Athlon64 3200+ or INTEL Pentium4 3.20GHZ
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk: 50 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon X1600XT or NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT
|Publisher:||En Masse Entertainment|