You have followed in the footsteps of your father and been "elected" to lead the Arab Republic of Taghia, and must hold onto power through any means necessary.
The Arab Republic of Taghia is a political simulation game, where you must balance the interests of internal and foreign political factions - ranging from your own military, the various ethnic & religious groups in your country, and the United States - to remain in power as the leader of an Arab nation through the turmoil of modern middle eastern geopolitics.
As leader of the Arab Republic of Taghia you can
- Lead your nation into prosperity or collapse, dictatorship or democracy
- Defeat rebels who dare rise up against your regime, and even hold off foreign invaders
- Deal with the geopolitics of the Middle East
- Intervene in conflicts and... elections throughout the globe.
- Manage your cabinet to ensure the best and/or the most loyal serve you.
- Deal with your rivals, all with their own interests.
Can you survive ultimate power?
Pentium 4 processor or higher
128 MB RAM
140 MB available space